Many users appreciate the functionality of Microsoft Excel for processing and analyzing large amounts of data. Although Clarity PPM provides an Excel export for reports and portlets, in the standard version it is not possible to export data, modify it and import it back to Clarity PPM.
Data Sharing Between Clarity PPM and Microsoft Excel
With the solution itd Excel Exchange for Clarity PPM, you can easily use the analysis functions of Excel.
itd Excel Exchange
With itd Excel Exchange you can quickly and easily exchange large amounts of data between Clarity PPM and Microsoft Excel. As a user, you can easily export data from Clarity PPM, modify it in Microsoft Excel, and then import it back to Clarity PPM. This means you can quickly handle large amounts of data and use the advanced analysis capabilities in Microsoft Excel.
- Fast data exchange between both tools
- Use of MS Excel functions with data from Clarity PPM
- Editing the data in Microsoft Excel
- Re-export of the data to Clarity PPM
These Features Bring Your Advantage
- Connection to Clarity PPM instance from Excel
- Export data from Clarity PPM to Excel with freely selectable objects
- Export data with user-specific locales such as date and unit
- Filter settings for specific data
- Import data from Excel into a Clarity PPM custom object
- Correct export of rich text fields
- Start processes in Clarity PPM
Make Your Clarity PPM Unbeatable, Too!
Do you have a specific requirement for your Clarity PPM that is not covered by the standard feature set? Get your solution from itdesign or tell us what you need. We would be happy to develop it for you.Contact us now
Professional Resource Planning in Clarity PPM
With Our Most Popular Innovation: itd Advanced Resource Planning
- Simplify your resource planning with Clarity PPM
- Finally draft realistic plans and make your planning transparent
- Immediately detect overloads and act in time