As a project manager, you must be able to share your project plan outside your organization, for example with Microsoft Project. However, compared to Clarity PPM, this application has a different approach to scheduling. Therefore, an unmodified 1:1 export of your project plan from Clarity PPM to Microsoft Project is not possible.
Exact Project Plan Export from Clarity PPM to Microsoft Project
With the solution itd MSP Export for Clarity PPM, you can use your project plans in both tools without manual adjustments.
itd MSP Export
With itd MSP Export, you can transfer your project plan unchanged from CA PPM to Microsoft Project. One click is all it takes to export your project plan and share it with third parties. This saves you time-consuming overhead by manually reworking the exported project plan.
- Export project plans from Clarity PPM to MSP
- Easy sharing of the project plan with third parties
- Avoidance of additional work and manual corrections
These Features Bring Your Advantage
- Export of the project plan from Clarity PPM to Microsoft Project
- No manual editing necessary
- Ability to exclude resource data
Make Your Clarity PPM Unbeatable, Too!
Do you have a specific requirement for your Clarity PPM that is not covered by the standard feature set? Get your solution from itdesign or tell us what you need. We would be happy to develop it for you.Contact us now
Professional Resource Planning in Clarity PPM
With Our Most Popular Innovation: itd Advanced Resource Planning
- Simplify your resource planning with Clarity PPM
- Finally draft realistic plans and make your planning transparent
- Immediately detect overloads and act in time