The success of introducing an application like Clarity PPM in your company depends on the acceptance of its users. Above all, userfriendliness is a deciding factor. The easier it is to find items and the more intuitive the navigation is to operate, the faster you will move around in the software.
Intuitive and Hassle-Free Navigation in Clarity PPM
With the solution itd Navigation Tiles for Clarity PPM, you can navigate quickly and easily through the software.
itd Navigation Tiles
With itd Navigation Tiles, you navigate intuitively in Clarity PPM. The graphical and customizable elements allow you to tailor the navigation in Clarity PPM and meet the needs of your users. itd Navigation Tiles can also be used to seamlessly integrate the Professional UI into the Modern UX. This makes using the software not only simple – it‘s even fun.
- Easy and fast navigation in Clarity PPM
- Adaptation to user-specific requirements
- Increased user acceptance through extended usability
These Features Bring Your Advantage
- Display of navigation in Clarity PPM by graphical elements
- Custom adjustment of color, size and position of the navigation elements as well as the background, symbols etc.
- Use external and internal links in Clarity PPM such as project bases, reports, sharepoint page of projects etc.
- Seamless integration of Professional UI into Modern UX
- Application as general navigation or at object level, e.g., in project navigation or resource management
- Group-based control of access rights to individual navigation elements
Make Your Clarity PPM Unbeatable, Too!
Do you have a specific requirement for your Clarity PPM that is not covered by the standard feature set? Get your solution from itdesign or tell us what you need. We would be happy to develop it for you.Contact us now
Professional Resource Planning in Clarity PPM
With Our Most Popular Innovation: itd Advanced Resource Planning
- Simplify your resource planning with Clarity PPM
- Finally draft realistic plans and make your planning transparent
- Immediately detect overloads and act in time