Flughafen München GmbH (FMG), founded in 1949, operates Munich Airport along with its subsidiaries. Since its opening in 1992, Munich Airport has been one of the most important passenger terminals in Europe (number 2 in Germany) and an important international air traffic hub. As a “full-service operator”, it provides services in every area of airport management.
Use Case with Clarity
- Previous attempts to introduce a resource management method failed due to overly complex processes and a lack of planning quality for projects
- Wide-ranging IT topics lead to a very broad system landscape and to information being distributed across many different tools
- Time-consuming data transfer between different systems
- Resource management via a costly, cumbersome, and error-prone Excel solution
- IT resource bottlenecks led to project cancellations
- Clarity as a central system and database for PPM
- Seamless connection of third-party systems thanks to Clarity's modularity and flexibility (e.g., SAP)
- Time-savings thanks to bidirectional interfaces
- Iterative approach to the joint development of interfaces with itdesign guarantees focus on the necessary functions
- Introduction of tactical IT resource management at the role level and on a monthly basis
- Meisterplan as a visually appealing, easy-to-use live simulation tool for tactical resource planning
- Making bottlenecks transparent to Management
- itdesign as a long-standing partner with constant contact persons and a closeable Management
L'un des principaux avantages est que Clarity est extrêmement flexible et modulaire. Il est ainsi relativement facile de connecter d'autres systèmes à Clarity via des interfaces.
Matthias Graf, Responsable de la gestion des Portefeuilles, Projets et Ressources
Would You Like to Learn More about This Success Story?
I would be happy to tell you more about the shared story, the approach, and the solution that helped our customer succeed in project portfolio management. I can't wait to hear from you.Contact us now