CA Technologies has been a Broadcom company since November 5, 2018. We can provide you with an assessment of the situation today. At itdesign, we see this change as a valuable opportunity to further develop the software and thus boost the value for your company.
CA Technologies Is Now a Broadcom Company
We explain briefly what the acquisition of CA Technologies means for you as a user of Clarity PPM.
What We Know So Far
- The product roadmap for CA PPM (Clarity) remains unchanged.
- The product development of CA PPM will be strengthened.
- In the future, CA PPM will be used at Broadcom itself. We believe this is an excellent sign.
- Broadcom is entrusting its entire range of services to CA PPM partners like itdesign. That means we will be able to support you even better in the future.
- We still believe in CA PPM. That is precisely why we look forward to even closer partnerships with companies like yours.
As a long-term Focus Partner, we have stood by our CA PPM customers all around the world for over 15 years now. Our extensions make us the only technology partner whose innovations and integrations are sold by CA Technologies themselves and that are integrated into the software standard as well.
Our many years of experience make us one of the leading experts in portfolio and resource management. We continue to work every day to develop CA PPM further and generate real added value for you.
Do You Have Any Questions about the Acquisition of CA Technologies?
We will keep you updated regarding any changes that the new situation may result in for you as customer. Feel free to ask us questions any time and tell us what's on your mind.Contact us now