The software manufacturer Broadcom hosts six different Clarity software web sessions where you have the opportunity to address open-ended questions, give honest feedback, contribute your own ideas, and stay up to date with the latest Clarity innovations.
Your Customer Engagement Opportunities with Clarity
Broadcom provides you with the opportunity to ask open-ended questions, raise your own ideas, get exclusive advice, and obtain the latest information on Clarity.
Web Sessions at a Glance
Product Management Office Hours
Weekly: Wednesday, 05:05-06:25 PM (CET)
- 80-minute forum in a ‘radio talk show’ format
- Ask questions or provide feedback directly to the Product Management team
Registration: Email to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject ‘Office Hours’.
Clarity Release Previews
Quarterly: Thursday prior to release, 05:05 PM (CET)
- First demo of the new Clarity features in the respective release
- Releases: February, May, August, November
Registration: Email to email@example.com with subject ‘Release Previews’.
Product Roadmap Reviews
Monthly: 1st Tuesday of the month, 05:05 PM (CET)
- Insight into industry trends underlying the overall Clarity product strategy
- Product management’s approach to respond to these trends & currently scheduled book of work
- Research topics for development in upcoming cycles
Clarity Seminar Series
Monthly: 2nd Tuesday of the month, 05:05 PM (CET)
- Exploration of relevant current topics of keen interest to many customers via discussion and product demonstration
- Goal: enable you to convey the value of industry best practices to your stakeholders and provide practical product solutions
Customer Innovation Panel Calls
Monthly: 3rd Tuesday of the month, 05:05 PM (CET)
- Opportunity for your organization to pitch desired enhancements to other customers in hopes of building consensus support
- Part of Broadcom’s overall process that governs how to collect and prioritize enhancement requests
- More details: community.broadcom.com
Modern UX End-to-End Demos
Monthly: Last Tuesday of the month, 05:05 PM (CET)
- Full end-to-end demonstration of the Clarity Modern UX, focusing on the relevant use cases that led to its development
- Goal: help customers plan their transition to or expansion of the Modern UX
Registration (one voting representative per firm): Email to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject ‘Innovation Panel’.
By incorporating customer input directly into software development, Clarity's product management team has raised the bar for other service providers. The rapid and iterative release process ensures that we get bug fixes, improvements, and next generation changes of the solution onto the market and into the hands of the customers on an impressively fast schedule.
Clarity User, in Gartner Peer Review
Interested in Attending One of Broadcom's Web Sessions?
Feel free to contact us, and we will explain everything to you. We will also be happy to answer any questions you may have. Just let us know which web session you are interested in.Contact us now