SGL Carbon is a technology-based company and world leader in the development and production of carbon-based solutions. Its high-quality materials and products made from specialty graphite and composites are used in industrial sectors that determine the future, e.g., automotive, aerospace, and solar and wind energy. Materials, products, and solutions from SGL Carbon are embedded in the major topics of the future: sustainable mobility, new energies, and cross-industry digitization. Further developments in these areas demand more intelligent, more efficient, networked, and sustainable solutions. This is where the entrepreneurial vision of SGL Carbon evolves around: contributing to a smarter world.
The itd Advanced Resource Planning add-on was the perfect solution for optimizing our resource planning. It has the necessary features to ensure efficient resource management.
Andrea Obernolte, Process Owner
Use Case with itd Advanced Resource Planning
- Use of Clarity for project and portfolio management since 2017
- Complex Excel solution for resource planning in use
- Increasing wealth of information and the associated complexity
- Meaningful, reliable, and efficient planning of resources no longer possible
- More efficient and realistic planning of resources with itd Advanced Resource Planning taking into account all project activities
- Added value for SGL’s customers and employees due to increased planning accuracy
- Early detection and avoidance of bottlenecks
- Common platform to carry out holistic project planning for all departments and functions involved on an international level
- Project planning on the basis of transparent and accessible resource planning
- Valuable time savings during the planning process
With itd Advanced Resource Planning, we were able to create a more efficient and transparent resource planning for global customer projects in Clarity PPM. We are therefore absolutely satisfied.
Christoph Koch, Director Global Project Management and Instrumentation & Control
Get to Know itd Advanced Resource Planning in a Live Demo!
I will be happy to answer your questions and show you in a web demo how to use the solution for planning your resources. You also have the opportunity to get a free trial version.Request demo